Buckwheat Porridge with fresh Fruits and roasted Buckwheat Seeds
Finally another breakfast without a long preparation time. Because this buckwheat porridge is easily and quickly prepared and simply delicious. No wait, that’s an understatement because it’s taste is even super YUMMY YUMMY;-) Especially the roasted buckwheat that I used as a topping will amaze you for sure. Choose the fruits according to the season and your tolerance. And thats all!
2 tablespoons of date syrup
1 dried fig
100g fruits of your choice * I used fresh raspberries and strawberries.
2 tea spoons of rice syrup *Optional: Coconut blossom syrup, or yacon syrup*
1 tea spoon vanilla powder
1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
1 tablespoon of coconut flakes
1 tablespoon of cocoa flakes *optional*
A few fresh raspberries extra
- Prepare the porridge one evening before.
- Give 150g of buckwheat into a bowl, add water and let it soak overnight.
- On the next morning, cut the fig into small pieces.
- Rinse the fruits and let them drain.
- Give the soaked buckwheat into a sieve and rinse it under hot water.
- Let it drain.
- Give the buckwheat, the fig, 100g of fruits, the syrup and the vanilla powder into a blender and puree everything very well. If the porridge is too firm, simply add some water or some sugar free apple juice.
- In the meantime, slightly heat a coated pan and roast the remaining buckwheat within. Swing the pan back and forth for the buckwheat not to burn.
Distribute the porridge into two bowls and top it with the hemp seeds, the fresh berries, the coconut flakes and the roasted buckwheat. And that’s about it;-)
*Oh, if you don’t have figs simply add some more syrup to the porridge*
Have a lovely day ♥